At DelMorgan, we believe our greatest assets are our people. Regardless of their backgrounds, industry expertise, or country of origin, our professionals share similar characteristics:
- A solid grounding in financial services and investment banking at world-class institutions
- An ability to think quickly, and to think profoundly, regarding complex financial and business issues
- A high energy level combined with a relentless commitment to overcome obstacles and produce results
- A deep sensitivity to others – including an ability to listen and to communicate effectively in individual and group situations
- A passion for excellence and an ambition to succeed
- A true commitment to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and the best advice
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to have real client impact, DelMorgan provides an unparalleled firm environment – in terms of the team, the culture and the financial upside.
If you have a track record of success in investment banking and are looking to leverage your capabilities within a positive, success-oriented entrepreneurial environment, you may wish to consider a career at DelMorgan.
Junior Associates / Analysts
DelMorgan expects its professionals to have had some exposure to investment banking at a reputable firm prior to joining us. Typically, therefore, we do not hire associates or analysts directly from business school or college. Nevertheless, if your situation is such that you have some prior relevant experience and believe you could hit the ground running, we would welcome you to contact us.
From time to time, DelMorgan extends unpaid internship opportunities to current or recently graduated students with an interest in our firm. As of now, internship opportunities are only available in the firm’s Santa Monica office.
If you would like to be considered by DelMorgan, please submit a cover letter and resume to DelMorgan Recruiting.* We respect the confidentiality of all such communications.
* Please note that due to an outdated web link, a number of Recruiting inquiries in 2012 via this webpage were apparently not delivered. While this problem has been repaired, if you sent an email inquiry in that time period, please resend the email and excuse us for any inconvenience.