For a capital raise, you need both discipline and creativity to be successful.
Our team – with its experience and contacts around the world – can provide both.
Our clients seek to raise capital for a variety of reasons, including:
- Funding or jump-starting a growth initiative
- Pursuing a strategic acquisition
- Finding a strategic partner
- Expanding the shareholder base
- Increasing the equity component of the balance sheet
- Improving trading performance for a public company / preparing a private company to go public
- Shareholder diversification / monetization
In approaching a capital raise assignment, our team pursues the following steps:
- A thorough review of the client’s business, financial status and strategic prospects
- A rigorous quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a wide range of transaction alternatives and transaction structures
- Identification of the key investment highlights for potentially interested investors
- Identification of the key issues – and potential responses – that might inhibit potentially interested investors
- A review of the legal, tax, regulatory and other factors that might affect a transaction
- Analysis of the likely investor universe – global as well as domestic, unconventional as well as conventional – and the best approach for each
- Preparation of the marketing materials, and assistance with refining a management presentation and data room
- Approach to the investors – negotiation of confidentiality agreements, initiating and pursuing contact with key decision makers
- Managing a process tailored to achieve our client’s specific objectives – whether achieving a competitive dynamic, minimizing dilution, closing quickly, etc.
- Assistance the client through due diligence, in the negotiating / structuring process and through the closing of the transaction
All capital raising and related securities services are offered through registered representatives of Globalist Capital LLC, a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC. Prospective clients of DelMorgan seeking capital raising or related securities services must enter into a client engagement agreement with Globalist and DelMorgan. The services offered by DelMorgan and its affiliates (other than Globalist) are limited to corporate financial advisory services and other non-securities advisory services. For further information, please contact Neil B. Morganbesser, Chief Executive Officer of Globalist.