DelMorgan professionals have extensive experience providing strategic and financial advice to corporations, boards of directors, investors and creditors involved in distressed transactions and special situations.
The DelMorgan team assists clients involved in distressed, bankruptcy and restructuring situations in many critical areas, including:
- Distressed Mergers and Acquisitions: In- and Out-of-Court
- Chapter 11 / 363 Sales
- Out-of-Court Transactions / Assignments for Benefit of Creditors / Workouts
- Debt and Equity Restructuring, including Loan Amendments and Waivers
- Procuring DIP and exit financings
- Capital Raising: Debt and Equity
- Restructuring and Reorganization Plan Advisory
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Sale of Distressed and Non-Core Corporate Divisions and Assets
- Special Situations Advisory
- Creditor Representation
- Valuations and Expert Testimony
We pride ourselves on our unparalleled track record of solving complex issues and implementing innovative and expeditious solutions that maximize value and address the needs of all constituencies. We also have the capability to execute cross-border/international restructurings.